CIVIL AND COMMERCIAL LITIGATION
Nikolaus & Hohenadel, LLP has experience dealing with a wide range of litigation matters that you or your business may have become involved in. Let’s face it, no one wants to be involved in litigation. But sometimes it can be the only means to get an important matter resolved. Sometimes, our involvement can be as simple as researching a specific legal question and providing you with advice or drafting a letter on your behalf, to as involved as bringing or defending a lawsuit on your behalf to trial.
Our lawyers have a broad range of experience in many litigation areas, including:
- Contract and commercial litigation
- Insurance defense
- Construction and real estate matters
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Eminent domain proceedings
- Will contests
We have practiced before various state and federal courts, as well as before various administrative agencies.
Our lawyers regularly represent clients before:
- The State and Federal Courts
- The Insurance Department
- The Department of Environmental Protection
- The Liquor Control Board
- The Department of Transportation
- The Human Relations Commission
- The Office of Employment Security
Contact us today to discuss your particular issue or matter.
Civil & Commercial Litigation Attorneys: