Elder Law is a practice centered on representing an aging population in meeting its unique legal needs.
We guide our clients through the numerous and sometimes bewildering healthcare alternatives, including:
- Benefit and payment options
- Coverage for long-term care
- Medical Assistance planning
Our elder law attorneys will provide counsel to help you choose the right retirement community or assisted living facility. We will review the associated contracts for retirement community or similar living arrangements, including nursing home care. Elder Law also includes the preparation of estate planning documents, with special sensitivity to the specific needs of senior citizens.
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Healthcare Powers of Attorney, and Living Will
Elder Law Attorneys: